Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Xtreme-

Was one leaking more than the other? I noticed some black crud under the back cam. I think that's the intake side. Front one seems to be relatively dry. I'm at 49,000 on my 2012.

I also noted that disconnecting the Air Temperature sensor changing the air filter caused the radiator fans to go into hyper active mode. Turning the car off and restarting made it go away, but it was extremely scary. Sounded like a jet engine going off.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
These gaskets are $4.95 each at Rockauto.com, with shipping starting at $2.00. Even appears to allow you to add an oil filter to this order and not change shipping.

Probably cheaper on the shipping than must GM OEM parts locations online.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
The key is to search Rockauto by part number, not by the car catalog with an attempt to figure out the category. Most of this OEM AcDelco stuff is very poorly organized in the catalog. I noticed they have the turbo oil feed line as well, but shipping on that seems very high. I believe that's listed as an exhaust. Maybe someone would look there, but it's not obvious.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.