Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used the "Play Album" command to play an album on my USB flash drive. Now the album is finished but I can't get it to stop playing the album. If I choose "Shuffle" all it does is shuffle the songs on the same album. Any ideas?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Go to home, then select now playing... press menu button on radio then browse to a new album, artist or playlist. Shuffle always shuffles whatever area you selected... For example if you selected artist, Neil Diamond then all albums and choose a song from the list of all the songs on all the Neil Diamond albums on your device, shuffle would then play shuffled tracks amongst all those Neil Diamond Songs. If you want to shuffle your entire music library go back to the first menu (songs, albums, playlists etc), choose songs form the main menu, pick any song to start then shuffle will jump around it that potentially huge list of songs....

One annoying but my 2014 has is that if I am playing a shuffle (say of all songs in the Rock genre), and then power the car off and come back and start it again, it seems to then shuffle songs of whatever artist was playing when I turned the car off. It remembers I'm shuffling but doesn't remember that I was in a genre or whatever and instead goes to shuffling album or songs by whatever artist was playing when I turned the car off.

Anybody else have useful lessons or work arounds for My Link audio issues?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts