Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Anyone test this on the Nav systems, yet? I take it it doesnt include a map update?

Only issue im having with my radio is when I play from a USB stick, it switches to radio sometimes for a few seconds then back. No idea why it does that. Any idea if this update would fix that? 馃枛

Registered
According to TSB it fixes issues with the nav system but I have no idea if it works on one. Probably best to put the update on a USB drive and see if your radio recognizes it. If the files aren鈥檛 valid or compatible the radio shouldn鈥檛 let you update. The USB issue your having might be fixed by this update but I see no mention of it in the TSB anyway.

As for an actual map update I'm sure it doesn't include one. That鈥檚 where you need an actual CD. If it did I鈥檇 imagine the update would be a lot bigger in size but it鈥檚 only 1.5GB.

View attachment 299938
I do have the files copied to a USB drive. May try the update this weekend. 馃枛

Registered
On the radio you have to go into the settings/config menu > radio settings > software versions menu > update radio software and it should read your update files.

I believe this is in the instructions, but the radio won鈥檛 automatically see it at first until you go to those menus
Now I just get a "Hardware NOT ok" message when Im in the update radio. 馃ぃ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts