Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well, put the stick in the USB port and the car tells me "No music files found". LOL
On the radio you have to go into the settings/config menu > radio settings > software versions menu > update radio software and it should read your update files.

I believe this is in the instructions, but the radio won鈥檛 automatically see it at first until you go to those menus

Registered
On the radio you have to go into the settings/config menu > radio settings > software versions menu > update radio software and it should read your update files.

I believe this is in the instructions, but the radio won鈥檛 automatically see it at first until you go to those menus
Now I just get a "Hardware NOT ok" message when Im in the update radio. 馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Man while I wish I knew what that meant, all I can really say it's probably not compatible. I sold my Cruze last week so I can't pull up SPS and see if there is a separate update. I thought I remember seeing the updates as cross compatible but I don't think I was able to choose a radio unless I'm mistaken. For now I'll assume it doesn't work on nav units unless someone else tries. I'm really sorry about that

COTM Winner
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
Those look like "part" numbers (probably of the software update).

21 - 28 of 28 Posts