Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
@franm I tell you what I did, I bought the opel cluster and the only thing I did physically was to change the spheres, is to remove and match all the locks and screws. in the opel cluster I put the spheres of the crossing The rest is just modifying the eeprom. With regard to the LEDs here in the forum they indicated to me what they were (I didn't know how to look for them) I bought them in China and the 6 LEDs were not cheap, or I could use those of the original cluster because it only brings 4 LEDs. For the frame to work just change the number of vin in the first line of the eeprom. Then what I did was to edit several eeprom that I downloaded from the internet and managed to adapt it to my liking (some things are still missing)

Te cuento lo que yo hice, compre el cluster del opel y lo unico que hice fisicamente fue cambiar las esferas, es sacar y poner coinciden todas las trabas y tornillos. en el cluster del opel puse las esferas del cruze. Lo demas es solo modificar la eeprom. Con respecto a los led aqui en el foro me indicaron cuales eran (no sabia como buscarlo) los compre en china y no fueron baratos 10 dolares los 6 led, o pude usar los del cluster original porque solo trae 4 led. Para que el cuadro funcione solo hay que cambiar el umero de vin en la primera linea de la eeprom. Despues yo lo que hice fue editar varias eeprom que baje de internet y logre adaptarlo a mi gusto (todavia faltan algunas cosas)

·
Registered
1 Posts
For the frame to work just change the number of vin in the first line of the eeprom. Then what I did was to edit several eeprom that I downloaded from the internet and managed to adapt it to my liking (some things are still missing)
Then what I did was to edit several eeprom that I downloaded from the internet and managed to adapt it to my liking

please, can you give more detail? from where did you download eeproms? how did you adapt it? I bought speedometer butstill i am not sure about how to do it.

I am waiting for your reply. thank you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

On this page you can find the eeprom you like best, download it and put it in your cluster

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

21 - 24 of 24 Posts