Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I would say eBay is the best place to start for vinyl, and you local homedepot or lowes for paint.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The pink looks amazing! Iv had my 2012 cruze for about 2 years now and I'm looking to customize the interior. Any ideas on where to find a blue closest to the blue topaz? Kinda new to this site anything would help :)
I started customizing the week I got my car. I did carbon fiber vinyl on the dash and shifter. I think I'm gonna take it off and do plastidip instead. Plastidip is much cheaper and a lot easier to apply.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank yall so much :)
I did find someone who will be able to match it pretty close *I HOPE* && hopefully do it at a pretty decent price, I'll be getting my windows tented at the same time. So ill try to post pictures afterwards. Btw in abingdon or bristol va it's like pulling teeth to find someone who could help out. But Ellers Kustom Konversions *I think that's how they spell it* are more than willing to help :)

·
Premium Member
6,915 Posts
The first post on this was the only topic I have found that shows how to disassemble the automatic shifter knob. I did already know how to remove it(pull up with some force) but did not know how to remove the grey plastic.

Thanks for the pictures! very helpful.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

·
Registered
149 Posts
The rings are a B*Tch to do ! I've completed most of the interior bits except the steering wheel and hope i have enough. I had to redo the center stack because the vinyl would tear and i made too many small cuts that shrunk and after the heat was applied it didnt work as well as I had hoped. I think next time I'm going to cut a wider piece and use that 3m primer to ensure everything sticks well. All lessons learned.... Also i broke both clips on my shifter so i hope it stays put and doesnt fall out !!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
mine kept trying to bubble so I ended up just pulling off the vinyl and painting, it looks a lot better painted...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.