Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just purchased a new Cruze Limited last month, unfortunately my other car is not very winter or family friendly. They dangled the price tag infront of me and I had to purchase it. I see alot of other Cruzes driving around town and hopefully a few are on this board. I'm from Cedar Rapids and am currently in the process of slowly making the Cruze my own with a tint and vinyl roof wrap this monday. Wish me luck. 2016 Cruze Limited 1LT - Summit White - Mylink, Rear Camera 18,700 out the door with tags, title, and taxes.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Welcome! Pretty nice price tag! Can't blame you for not passing it up!

side note, I have an Aunt that lives in Iowa...Des Moines area. I haven't been out there to visit her for a long time though.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome.

·
Super Moderator
5,171 Posts
Welcome to the forum! As others have said great price also. Gives me an idea of what to do. Buy a new car! LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm still trying to figure out if 300 is too much for vinyl wrap roof and tinting all my rear windows. Other than that I will probably replace tail lights and black rims and i'll be done lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.