Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 LT2 with 44.4K and when I drive 35 mph I hear a humming sound. Doesn't get louder or make a faster noise like a bearing would. I'm not sure what this could be. It goes away after 35 and doesn't appear to humm before 35.. Does anyone have any knowledge on this or have experienced this issue as well?

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
How many RPMs is that? It might be causing the lines on the firewall to vibrate.

·
Super Moderator
7,736 Posts
Is it coming from your speakers?

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
2012 LT2 with 44.4K and when I drive 35 mph I hear a humming sound. Doesn't get louder or make a faster noise like a bearing would. I'm not sure what this could be. It goes away after 35 and doesn't appear to humm before 35.. Does anyone have any knowledge on this or have experienced this issue as well?
Hello gCruze14,

We see you’re experiencing a humming sound in your 2012 Cruze and would like to apologize for any trouble you’ve experienced as a result. If you’re thinking you’d like to have a certified technician take a look, we’ll gladly get that process started on your behalf. Just send us a direct message with your VIN, preferred dealership, and full contact information if interested.

Kindly,

Jasmine
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 6 of 6 Posts