Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
They are well worth the investment, i have a gravel driveway and they keep all the loose stuff i track in encased in the mat. Also saves from vacuuming the floor every week. My one and only complaint is there is about a 1" gap from my Huskies to the trim right below the hood release.

·
10,695 Posts
They are well worth the investment, i have a gravel driveway and they keep all the loose stuff i track in encased in the mat. Also saves from vacuuming the floor every week. My one and only complaint is there is about a 1" gap from my Huskies to the trim right below the hood release.
Weather tech has that gap as well If I think I'm reading it right.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Husky liners are a pretty good fit for the Cruze. They have been in for nearly 4 years now with no problems. I remember back in 2011 there were some deals with coupons for an entire car around $90 shipped. Could you post who has the great deals, I may be in the market for a set for my dad's 2013 Malibu.

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
I had my Huskys in my 2011 that got totaled and took them out b4 the car was taken away and they are now in my 2012 Eco. Lovem save my carpet from weather all day long and easy to clean!!! 139 is a good price with shipping included. Paid about that much for them in 2011.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Highly recommend them here. I bought them at around 4-6 weeks in for inside and the trunk. I just vacuumed the car last week before Lordstown, and that was the first time I'd ever vacuumed it. The mats trap that much, and they do clean up very easy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts