Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I don't know if I'm alone with this problem but my HVAC actuators keep losing their calibrations. 2nd time this week. The mornings are pretty cold here in New Brunswick so no heat makes the ride to work pretty unpleasant. Any of you guys/gals had that issue?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
I assume you fix it by pulling the fuse?

Your car seems kinda new, but it might be a good idea to go for a battery load test. In the older days, one of the tells for a weak battery is when your radio station presets would get wiped out. A weak battery allowed the voltage to drop too low while starting resulting in the radio loosing it's memory.

Otherwise, I'd look and see if the flappers are binding somewhere. If the computer commands the door to move, and it doesn't move or doesn't move as far, then the calibration will be off.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be honest, I didn't test the battery yet but if it was weak, it would have a set a code in the BCM for a low voltage. Since I'm still under the b2b warranty, I pawned it off to the dealer. They called me back saying my door temp actuator was bad. Part is ordered. I'll report back next Tuesday when it gets replaced.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE:
They replaced my actuator and that fixed it. Now my other problem is the recirculation door that's stuck open. :/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts