Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else has this problem? I lost all the icons on the display when changing settings on the HVAC unit. Multimedia Car Vehicle Electronics Technology

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
8,257 Posts
Either this is a slow day or no some one has had that particular issue with their display ..

Turn IT off turn IT on a few times . Go back into yer settings and fool around some to figure out what you messed up if in fact you messed IT up some ...
Lastly take er in to have the dealer take a look see what you did to yer cruzen ..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did tried switching on/off. The settings I was talking about was my HVAC position selector.(Vent/Heater/Defrost) and fan speed. The weird thing is, now, the black bar won't even show up. The heater works but lost rear defrost and recirculation. Must be a communication issue between HVAC module and the Radio. There's probably a U code around somewhere.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's exactly what I thought at first. If I let all the modules go to sleep, maybe it could have solved the issue. But nope, still the same. Guess I'll drop it off to the dealer again.

·
Premium Member
7,353 Posts
That's exactly what I thought at first. If I let all the modules go to sleep, maybe it could have solved the issue. But nope, still the same. Guess I'll drop it off to the dealer again.
Before dropping off at the dealer, make sure you don't have anything plugged into the OBDII connector.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Anybody else has this problem? I lost all the icons on the display when changing settings on the HVAC unit. View attachment 168354

Hey Peobey,

I apologize for the unexpected situation involving your MyLink. If you run out of possible solutions to this situation and decide to bring it into the dealership, I would be happy to add an extra layer of assistance as well. Feel free to send me a private message along with your VIN, current mileage, contact information and preferred dealership. Looking forward to your updates!

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.