Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't worry I got it...so I thought! I replaced the oem socket bc I broke a wire and had a replacement laying around so I spliced the resistor on the ground and the turn signal wire like I believe is supposed to be done (I hope) but now when the car is off it doesn't hyperflash but as soon I turn the car on to go on a "Cruze" the blinker hyperflashes! ? It's to the point that both are just going to have to hyperflash! Any last min ideas you guys can come up with?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
You might want to check for any codes set. Not all codes turn on a light.

The hyperflash could come from using LEDs on the front or the back. I believe both need resistors.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might want to check for any codes set. Not all codes turn on a light.

The hyperflash could come from using LEDs on the front or the back. I believe both need resistors.
Well I did full LED bulb install on the back first and had no hyper flashing at all without resistors then decided to do the front and the passenger side switchback is fine with a resistor on it but the driver side will not give me a break! Everytime I think I get it then something like starting the vehicle ***** it up!! I don't get it!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts