Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is lighter than the Sonic, but uses a 1.6 litre engine that produces around the same power as the 1.4 Ecotec.

It looks nice, but it isnt what a lot of people were expecting. I for one was expecting there to be a turbo version from the get go.

·
Premium Member
2,266 Posts
^ Rumor mill still has it that the 2.0T will still find it's way in. Hyundai has been catering to their performance minded buyers for the past 5 years. They recently bumped the HP rating on the Gen Coupe (both I4 and V6). As well as the Kia Forte Koup 200ish. I wouldn't put it past them to continue to follow that trend on the Veloster.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ Rumor mill still has it that the 2.0T will still find it's way in. Hyundai has been catering to their performance minded buyers for the past 5 years. They recently bumped the HP rating on the Gen Coupe (both I4 and V6). As well as the Kia Forte Koup 200ish. I wouldn't put it past them to continue to follow that trend on the Veloster.
I heard about the power increase for the Gen Coupe. But the Forte Koup is new news to me. Where did you hear that from?

·
Registered
89 Posts
It's ugly. There were 3 prospective cars this year for me: chevy eco, honda CRZ, hyundai veloster. I started gaining interest in the latter two. The CRZ is disappointing. The veloster is just too ugly. too much going on, interior and exterior.

I like the sonic since it's small, but first-drives say the car has a cheaper interior than the fit (which I currently drive). All in all, this experience bumps the chevy cruze eco back to my #1 prospect : ) and now i'm back on this forum after months of absense :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.