Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I visited the USAF National Air Museum in Dayton, Ohio and got some inspiration from some of the war birds out there. As such, I decided to try to apply some of the style to my own vehicle.

I updated the "Bullet Bill" nose art to add some wording that I saw from some other nose art at the Museum, and I added military style stenciling to the front bumper to mimic the stenciling that they had on all the aircraft. I tried to follow the theme of the stenciling as faithfully as I could.

Let me know what you all think. Thank you!

Vehicle Car Rim Wheel Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Headlamp
Land vehicle Vehicle Alloy wheel Car Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
The only thing killing this idea is the color. If it was a matte black or dark green, it would look awesome.
Still love bullet bill though.

I hope to do something like this to mine someday.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Sports car
Electronics Technology Electronic device Audio equipment Electronic instrument

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
I kinda like the front bumper one, but I like when serial numbers, etc. are displayed. The only thing I'd suggest adding is GMX071, the GM code name for the first gen Cruze.

The one on your rear bumper however, this might be the reaction you get from the women:

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Not my style but still very cool looking. It definitely individualizes is your car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Neat idea
Not my style but glad you are making your Cruze your own.

Btw you have any pics from the museum? I've been there 3-4 times about 20 years ago when I lived there in Fairborn, OH.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Hello! Yes, I have plenty of photos. I literally burnt my cell phone battery out taking so many photos. It's really a fantastic place to visit if for whatever reason anybody ever has a reason to end up in Ohio. Fully intake aircraft from WWI to Present Day. Text Font Label
Text Airplane Aircraft
Vehicle
Airplane Aircraft Vehicle Propeller-driven aircraft Military aircraft
Airplane Aircraft Aviation Vehicle Propeller-driven aircraft
Memorial Landmark Tree Monument Rock
Airplane Aerospace engineering Aircraft Stage Vehicle
Textile Symmetry Pattern Lace Art
Airplane Sky Aircraft Cloud Vehicle

1 - 15 of 15 Posts