Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I crash my 2015 cruze.
Went through insurance to fix it.
Everything was fix except for my seat belt and air bag light on driver dashboard. They didnt want to fix it because in there system the air bag system came on a different date then my accident.
They gave me one option only to get it check by someone els n get a paper saying the date the came on.

Can i find out the date thatthe lights csme on.?

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
I crash my 2015 cruze.
Everything was fix except for my seat belt and air bag light on driver dashboard. They didnt want to fix it because in there system the air bag system came on a different date then my accident.
They gave me one option only to get it check by someone els n get a paper saying the date the came on.

I'm sure the repair shop used a similar code scanner that any other shop is going to use. I'm not familiar with all of the information a full code scanner displays, but from your post I guess it displays the date the code started to display, or first displayed. Perhaps they didn't look deep enough and missed something. You should be able to go to any dealership or auto shop and get it checked. They typically all have code scanners.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
There's "dates" on these codes? News to me. I could see a print-out having a different date. Kind of a "pulled on" or "printed on" date.

Reactions: obermd

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,141 Posts
I crash my 2015 cruze.

Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

You should introduce yourself here and include a little information about your Cruze.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts