Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks - I'm glad I found this great resource in CruzeTalk. I referenced CruzeTalk a few years ago when my parents purchased a 2014 Cruze LT with RS package and 18" wheels so that I could research downsizing the wheels for winter tires. I was able to find the necessary information to confirm that they were able to "minus size" the wheels down from the 18" to a 15" steel wheel for the winter tires. Since then a couple of friends have purchased Cruzes. A few months ago I was able to find information about the PCV issue to help resolve the issue a friend was experiencing on her Cruze.

I myself don't own a Cruze but when the time comes to replace my 2004 Malibu the Cruze will be at the top of my list for a new car. Last summer while visiting my folks we took a trip around the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. The twisty road on the side of the mountains made for a fun ride in the Cruze :) Driving the Cruze reminding me of my 1990 VW Golf GTi that I owned way back when...a really fun car to drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts