Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is what happens when someone in front of you no longer wants to be in the drive thru.....$1,800 in damage. Didnt see me there he says, OK..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
The sad part is he probably votes. :(

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Dang that hurts . The hood too .. now I have another reason not to get into the drive thru lane anywhere .

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ouch. That'll probably buff right out though. :grin:

Reactions: marden64

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Like the idiot I encountered yesterday. The police suddenly closed the I-280/I-75 interchange yesterday due to a bomb scare. I was entering I-75 one ramp away and as I climbed the on-ramp, some twit decided to do a three point turn around in the middle of the ramp because traffic had slowed on the expressway. He nearly got T-boned. I don't think he even looked before starting his activity. Wasn't even gonna back down the ramp!

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
That sucks. Looks like they ordered up the "McCrash" and you ended up with the "McWTF'S"

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well if you have no fault insurance, you may be able to have him "pay" for a retrofit. :) Order up new headlights and use insurance money to have a retrofit job done.
Lol yes he is paying for more than 3/4 of my new HIDs and Vspec grill ha ha. One good thing came from it anyways

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Furthermore, this was at a Dunkin Donuts drive thru. When he got out of his truck i just threw my keys on the front seat and told him to call the cops. I then went inside and ate breakfast until they arrived. In my own mind i figured i would get new parts out of this, only thing was that the front bumper had just been replaced 3 weeks ago......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.