Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Fender Flares???? Smoked tails??

• No, neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just give it up bud its never gonna work..

• Only flares

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Chevy Cruze Hatchback LT RS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats Up guys Im Frank, the proud new owner of a 2018 Chevy Cruze Lt RS Hatchback Redline Edition 1.4L 6 speed Auto and I just wanted to take a second to show her to you guys and will continue to post more pics as I progess with it!

So far Ive put in a new cv axel in the passenger side and all new calipers pads and rotors all the way around! Im still finding out things about the car where the prior owner had done some of their own mods that Ive had to address but so far all minor issues. Please be gentle on comments as Im new to the site, new to the car, and still learning the s3crets of my new chevy cruze.

Id love to put a sound system in it as I have my system from my last vehicle but because it has the bose system with the factory amp and sub I have to be careful to not damage the existing while adding more..but like I said Im learning lol but any helpful input is greatly appreciated on the matter!

I hope you guys like it too! Thanks for Reading and having me on this wonderful site! You guys are great!! It like I just bought a retro gaming console and accidentally stumbled upon a gameshark with all the cheats for all the games! (Thats you guys!) Thank you for all your advice!

Frank aka Tank

Attachments

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,894 Posts
Whats Up guys Im Frank, the proud new owner of a 2018 Chevy Cruze Lt RS Hatchback Redline Edition 1.4L 6 speed Auto and I just wanted to take a second to show her to you guys and will continue to post more pics as I progess with it!

So far Ive put in a new cv axel in the passenger side and all new calipers pads and rotors all the way around! Im still finding out things about the car where the prior owner had done some of their own mods that Ive had to address but so far all minor issues. Please be gentle on comments as Im new to the site, new to the car, and still learning the s3crets of my new chevy cruze.

Id love to put a sound system in it as I have my system from my last vehicle but because it has the bose system with the factory amp and sub I have to be careful to not damage the existing while adding more..but like I said Im learning lol but any helpful input is greatly appreciated on the matter!

I hope you guys like it too! Thanks for Reading and having me on this wonderful site! You guys are great!! It like I just bought a retro gaming console and accidentally stumbled upon a gameshark with all the cheats for all the games! (Thats you guys!) Thank you for all your advice!

Frank aka Tank
Welcome Aboard!(y)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hood Blue Gadget Grille Netbook

Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Grey

Car Sky Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Car Vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Road surface Asphalt Grey Automotive tire Sidewalk

Speedometer Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Odometer

Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

Hey Guys, just wanted to post a few nee pics of the Cruze! The build is going well so far and played hell hookin up the subs and amp and dsp to the factory Headunit and factory bose amp! But finall got it all hooked up and let me tell ya..it Flippin SLAPS!! My panels are flexin hard! Im running 2 12" Rockville D12 Destroyers with an 8000 watt Db16 Rockville amp and a Prv 2.4x Dsp right off the back door speakers! Never thought I could make so **** much noise off of the factory little tiny speaker from the door but really my secret to having such an amazing sound is this dsp! If you guys want to really get everything you can out of your subs then get yourself a DSP because I bought it on a whim thinking ok how much better could this really do.....Holy cow was I amazed!!! It doubled my sound and made it crystal clear without distortion!

Also I just got the boost guage installed and hooked up just have to run the hose to the correct vaccum and its good to go! Oh and find an place to get through the firewall. Its very well secured and insulated for noise deadening purposes. But there are the tails after they got smoked! I love how they turned out too! Ive have so many compliments on this car and it is such a great feeling.

I added blue wire loom to the engine bay which also looks very good and will get pics of that with the next update! Now Im going to be installing 8 underglow pods under her and inside the wheel wells! And need to clean up those wires in the trunk and get things mounted to clean it up so it doesnt look like a hot mess lol.

Thanks again for the support everyone! Have a great day!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Plant

Here is todays work. I am doing away with the red on the wheels next. I need opinions because Im kinda on the edge over here lol I dk if I like it or not yet but its kinda growing on me I think. Keep it or peel it??
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Plant

1 - 9 of 9 Posts