Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iam looking to lower but iam torn between b&g or eibach also was on ebay and a company in europe goes by pi or personal identity something like that. anybody have those springs if so, how are they? but back to b&g or eibach...... just wann lower

·
Registered
647 Posts
i have ebach's and love them. they are not the lowest but i think its 1.2 front and 1" rear. it drives a little hard but that what i was looking for. best bang for the buck. i spent $179 for my kit. got a sticker with them too...stickers add horse power. 5hp per sticker lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
I just got the B&G. Depends what you want. Eibach is 1.2 Front and Rear. B&G is 1.8 front 1.2 rear. Advertised of course. Actual numbers may vary slightly.

·
Registered
146 Posts
smorey where did u get them for 179 everywhere i seen over 200+ for them? i was leaning toward b&g becuz of the drop in the front
Thats why I got them. I ordered them from Auto Anything for really cheap. $247 shipped.

·
Registered
267 Posts
for my opinion- have tried eibachs & H&Rs before. Eibachs are not as stiff as the comparable H&Rs, so they work better on stock shocks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
PM me if you order the B&G springs from auto anything. I have a $10 off redemption code.

·
Registered
647 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
For those of you already lowered on stock struts/shocks, how is the stock hardware holding up? I understand the cruze is a new platform, but GM has been notorious in the past for having cheap-ish struts that would blow fairly quickly under the load of a higher rate spring. Jbodies were a prime example, absolutely horrible ride quality with stock struts. Cobalts were a little better, but still, the right way to do it is to choose a strut designed for lowering/higher spring rates.

How many miles do you have on lowered on stock struts, and hows the quality holding up, relatively speaking?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts