Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

I received a giant box today (New headlight)

13889 Views 65 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  billyhime
So, I received this giant box today from the ebay seller Sabersport
I'll post the link, but moderator have the right to erase the link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/290929704725?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

So I opened it and I found a box in a box

No, I found two box in a box :D

The package was very well packaged

Oh, what can I see? :D

That's my new headlight ^^

See less See more
Reactions: 5
41 - 60 of 66 Posts
Just purchased these from Ravotec (60k+ feedback) on eBay. (11 12 13 Chevy Cruze U i8 Style LED Strip Projector Headlights Black | eBay)
$429 OR BEST OFFER + free shipping.
fyi: I offered 375 and declined, then offered 400.01 and accepted
Yeah!!

thats a plug and play version for american cruze :D
I can tell you from experience, that the Chinese ones are not plug and play. I just got my car back from being fixed in an accident and Progressive ordered Chinese headlights... Its a new gen headlight so I'm excited to show them off when they are wired correctly, but it appears that the headlight bulb is the world H4 vrs our H13 (easy fix with an H13 to H4 connector off ebay) But the turn signal and parking lights are separately wired so I'll have to rewire. Luckily they gave me back my smashed aftermarket headlight so I intend to cut the wires and reuse the connectors. Go Progressive!!!
I have a plug and play version ;)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Those look sharp on the car.
Pretty much every car manufacturer is following suite with similar led bar styles.. whether its American, Asian, or.. German
My every North American care making putting them in use cheap crappy looking fogged plastics and 1/3 of the LED's. Just looks tacky
well i dont like all of them either, i just meant most car manufactures are implementing "the look"
So you didnt like the headlight?

Those look sharp on the car.
Agreed. When off, they almost make the front end look like a Malibu.
@Warplane: No I just installed mine today!!! Did ur plugs fit a little loose? Mine r not clamping in snug
To OP, the last picture you posted it looks as if there's some condensation in the headlamp already... Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me..
@Warplane: No I just installed mine today!!! Did ur plugs fit a little loose? Mine r not clamping in snug
No, super tight :p
Do you know how to change the bulb?

To OP, the last picture you posted it looks as if there's some condensation in the headlamp already... Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me..
Yeah, I have condensation, its normal for the first 1-3 day.
I didnt have condensation now
No, super tight :p
Do you know how to change the bulb?

Hmm. I've had no condensation.
There r two caps at the back end. Hard to get at
We can change bulb very easily on the intake side, but on the battery side we didnt have enough space....

Ive always liked these lights. I wish a group buy couldve happened. I think there was a try on a GB once but the seller wasnt on here as a vender. Too bad maybe ill just have to break down and spend some cash on them. How long did shipping take?
Maybe it was me :p, I try a group buy, but i was not a vendor and my GB was remove
Changing bulbs is easy on drivers side aka battery side. The washer solvent neck swivels to the side to allow you space. I put my wife's hid's in without removing housing after installing her new headlights.
41 - 60 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.