Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Cruzen! I don't know if anyone noticed my absence from CruzeTalk for the past week but I just got back from a very much needed vacation to Los Angeles. Anyway I decided to rent a Cruze while I was there! I loved driving it around California and did not have to stop at the gas station until it was time to return the Cruze to the rental place. That was awesome. I really enjoyed driving it to the beach and with all the fancy cars California cars driving around I felt just as fancy lol. Here's a picture of me and the Cruze this past weekend. If you have ever wondered what I look like...here I am.

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
Nice. So now when are you going to buy one? Welcome back.

·
Super Moderator
7,858 Posts
Hi Jackie,

Thanks for your enthusiasm and support.

Last week I talked to call centre people around the world:

India - TD Bank

Philippines - JC Whitney

Egypt - Air Canada

All those folks were really good, but it's nice to know that you've also shared a little of our Cruze experience!

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Except for the Chevy badge that looks just like my Holden Cruze diesel, took a while as I didn't get a choice of colour but it has grown on me.

·
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No problem Tomko! I really do love being a part of this forum and think that the Cruze is an awesome car. I guess you could say that even on my vacation I was working. I test drove the Cruze before but really wanted to have it for an extended amount of time. I was not disappointed at all! I am leaning towards getting a Cruze but since I live very close to work I just don't need a car quite yet. Of course I will let you all know when I do get one!

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Jackie

Which color is your favorite that's always a fun game to play.

·
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
If I do get a Cruze it will be diesel. I would get either the Crystal Red or the Black Granite Metallic (third choice would be Atlantis Blue)!

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
71 Posts
cmon jackie! ya know ya wanna!!!

better to have what you dont need, than to need what you dont have!!!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Absolutely beautiful! And the Cruze is nice looking too! Yes we did notice your absence and we are very glad you are back! Erica Tiffany was so very helpful while you were gone! I say go for it! You know you need an RS package! I think you should go for the next generation though. The new redesign is gonna be hot!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome back Jackie! NYCruze2012, thank you for the compliment. Everyone has been great, which makes me want to stick around a little longer. If you guys don't mind. :deg:

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
If I do get a Cruze if will be diesel. I would get either the Crystal Red or the Black Granite Metallic (third choice would be Atlantis Blue)!

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care
Black Granite is stunning at night and in the summer.. *IF* you can keep it clean :)

The heat in the summer is not cool though..

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
I would get either the Crystal Red or the Black Granite Metallic (third choice would be Atlantis Blue)!
Hey Jackie - those are my three top choices too - love the crystal red but ended up with the black granite.

Reactions: Chevy Customer Care

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
Crystal Red was my second choice. I knew I wanted mud flaps so the only color they wouldn't stand out on was the Black Granite Metallic. If I were in the market today I'd probably get the Rain Forest Green with Cocoa interior. I still recommend putting mud flaps on.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.