Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The MPG (61.9 MPG for 50 miles) is still awesome even with 115K miles on my car

IMG_5959[1].jpg

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
How did you reset that display? I pulled mine up and pushed the button on the end and all it did was reset the max MPG and still reads on the bottom for 500 miles.

Awesome mileage!

·
Registered
72 Posts
If you want to switch between best mpg for last 25/50/500 miles, tap the button on the end (that you held down to reset stats). It will bring up a menu allowing you to select which of the three distances you want to see.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
157 Posts
Great mileage, I just missed tying my best of 58.3 with a 57.5. The best part is I wasn't even trying, did all freeway at speeds between 75 and 80 MPH! No hyper milling, no light pedal just Cruzin. BTW, diesel fuel is 65 cents cheaper than regular gas in So Cal right now, yehaaa, finally priced below gas as it should be (today reg = 4.00 gal).

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you need to be a truck driver LOL I have done close to 138,000 in one year but this on a work truck & almost 6 days every week. I reset my gps every year so I know what I drive yearly. Thanks for the reply
I've had mine just under 2 years. Just under 60K per year pace.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Mine seems to like to reset itself occasionally. I'm really not sure why, so currently the best I have on the 50km loop (it's Canadian so it reads 50km's, 100km's, and 750 km's) is 5.5L/100km's (about 42.7 mpg). The best I have ever seen is 2.7L/100km (about 87.1 mpg) on the 50km loop. I was driving through a lot of downhill coming back from the mountains.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't have the 25/50 mile games, but I got this little personal record on a trip a couple months ago.
View attachment 146394
Is that a glitch? I can't think of any situation other than you were towed for 25 miles that would cause that. lol

·
Administrator
25,120 Posts
Is that a glitch? I can't think of any situation other than you were towed for 25 miles that would cause that. lol
I've seen long mountain roads where you can run DFCO for over 20 miles at a stretch. It takes very little for the 1.4T engine (Justinus has a 2LT) to go into DFCO.

·
Registered
157 Posts
25 mile average will always be higher than 50 mile. Re set to 50 mile interval and try your best, its much harder at 50 miles. I've switched t 25 and got some very high mpg's, went back to 50 and it will be lower on average.

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
I don't have the 25/50 mile games,
That's because GM thinks only ECO and diesel owners should get those screens. Have driven many GMC terrain/Chevy Equinox and they have the **** game! However they are missing the Speed/Range/instant MPG screen all cruze get.

I don't see any reason GM chose not to make every model GM car that uses similar DIC to have all the same data/screens available. WAY nicer if you rent cars or just drive a different chevy model for the day.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts