Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
every time I see a Cruze on the road here in Jersey the driver is over 70 years old it seems. Even my friends tell me they only see seniors driving them. Does anyone see this trend in your area?? I've also noticed that the Cruze is becoming a popular rental car which may be the reason the sales figures are high..

·
Registered
58 Posts
i havnt noticed many others with cruzes but i can probably guarantee that im the youngest person in canada with a cruze. 19 with an LTZ with RS package :)

edit: also bought WITHOUT daddys money. (not saying that all young ppl here use daddys money but ive seen Alot who do)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Of the Cruzes we have sold at our dealership it is a pretty even split between young people and older people (not sure what the PC term is this week). There are far fewer middle-aged people buying the Cruze. While the Cruze is intended for younger people it does hit on the buying motives of older people on fixed incomes with less disposable income than they have previously had. It has good mileage, is reasonably priced, decent warranty, and safe. The only complaints I have heard from the older group is the car feels small and the seats are hard. But when you traded in a land yacht with a sofa for a seat in the front that is understandable.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm gettin' there. 43 and turnin' gray. The Cruze is an affordable normal car; I see young and old alike driving them. They don't skew toward backwards hat wearing punks like Scion TCs.

·
Registered
37 Posts
36 year old family guy commuter here. Is that old? I do see a lot of blue-hairs in them, which actually surprised me. Then again, my parents like mine so much they bought one too.

·
Registered
235 Posts
every time I see a Cruze on the road here in Jersey the driver is over 70 years old it seems. Even my friends tell me they only see seniors driving them. Does anyone see this trend in your area?? I've also noticed that the Cruze is becoming a popular rental car which may be the reason the sales figures are high..

Well I'm 33 and I own a Cruze in NJ. Too old? :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
I'm 24 and here in miami i see some hot and cute girls driving in a cruze. Others are middle age folks its a mix over here mostly girls though. Can't complain lol

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...young'uns, all of you!

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
I do agree that there are a lot of old people driving the Cruze. Sitting at a stoplight in front of a high school and had a 70-90 y/o grampa drive by.

Being 18 myself, yeah it feels a little weird.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I do agree that there are a lot of old people driving the Cruze. Sitting at a stoplight in front of a high school and had a 70-90 y/o grampa drive by.

Being 18 myself, yeah it feels a little weird.
A couple of years ago I sold a new Corvette to a 91 year old woman. Just think how the other Corvette drivers feel when they see HER at a stoplight!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.