Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
...if it had a salvage title and not a scrap/nonrepairable title.

Knock out the dents in the trunk lid as best as I can, replace taillights and bumper cover, and drive it.

https://www.copart.com/lot/21837088

How much is it? I can't see its price in there...

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It just hit the auction house Monday. $200 starting bid, no bids yet, date of sale unknown. It's "Pure Sale", so it will sell, no matter how low the winning bid is.

In a month or so when they have the title for it, they'll schedule it for auction.

I'd expect $5-6k for one that nice with high miles and a salvage title, somebody like me would buy it and drive it. With a scrap title, it'll be less, but probably still over $3k.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
It just hit the auction house Monday. $200 starting bid, no bids yet, date of sale unknown. It's "Pure Sale", so it will sell, no matter how low the winning bid is.

In a month or so when they have the title for it, they'll schedule it for auction.

I'd expect $5-6k for one that nice with high miles and a salvage title, somebody like me would buy it and drive it. With a scrap title, it'll be less, but probably still over $3k.
Wow, a diesel.

Even at $6k plus another grand in parts, for someone who drives a lot of highway miles, wants great fuel economy and doesn’t care much about cosmetics, this would be a good score...thousands less than a comparable used diesel.

Reactions: MRO1791

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,684 Posts
That interior is wreckkkkkkked.

Exterior-wise, though, it looks like the rear crash beam is intact and undamaged, meaning you it's just a fascia and lights. Even the deck looks good.

****, that's up in Flint...god, might be worth it...but why the **** did they put is as a scrap title for such minimal damage?

Nevermind, I see the crunch in the right rear corner. Yeah, that's not going to be an easy fix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts