Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was trying to replace my spark plugs on my 2013 cruze LS. I evidentally realized I'm heavily in need of some working out.. Over the last few years I've grown significantly weak.. Had to ask my husband for help. He misunderstood what I was saying for how to remove the coil connector and snapped off the retention clip. ? First off.. Is it okay to drive for a bit till I get that fixed? And how in the voodoo do I replace it? I try not to do anything involving wires but if it looks simple enough I will try. Problem being that I can't find any tutorials or how to's. I attached a picture if it, probably should have taken a picture of the other side.
My car was slipping, the previous coils were ugly, hopefully it solves that problem..Going to have to go back in and use some dielectric because that's something I found I wasn't taught.? I've also got a problem with my break booster hissing and my breaks squeak when I'm backing up.. I had my breaks looked at and they found a rock but it's still squeaking. My poor car is not happy with me, this is what happens when you don't keep up on maintenance.. With a baby on the way and not being as strong as I used to be, I feel like this is going to be one PITA of a job to. I love working on cars though so if anyone can direct me in what I need to do to fix the connector, that'd be great.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts