Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO i got my GrafxWerks Front and Rear bowtie overlays in today. Rear went on stupid easy. I attempted the front and I used the water bottle and followed the instructions as well as I could. Unfortunately, I messed up. Ended up tearing it. Im just kinda pissed off. UGH! Sorry.... had to vent. Oh, just placed my order for another one.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
same thing happened to me ordered the front and rears aswell as the marker lights. did the rear came out good and the front didn't work out well and I wasn't pleased with the marker lights so ended up spending 250$ to get legit replacements not overlays.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Ha, use to wear a bowtie at work when the dress code required it, far better than putting a noose around your neck when leaning over a machine with gears on. Could pull your face into those gears and really mess it up. Only could wonder who came up with the idea of a suit and a tie, just about the most worthless impractical clothing to wear if you were a hands-on engineer.

So here we are talking about laying a piece of vinyl inside of the Chevy emblem, English language is butchered up enough, why butcher it up even more by calling this emblem a bowtie? Doesn't even look like one.

Wife made only one comment about that gold, who cares was my reply, we purchased this car to conserve on our fuel bill. And you do love those very comfortable heated seat and the ease of driving it.

Now if we purchased a Toyota with that stupid cowboy emblem on it, they I would be very interested in changing it. Not only in the front and rear emblems, but embossed in the steering wheel with that stupid cowboy staring at me. Only way to cure that would be to hang a picture over it.

Yeah, this is a one shot deal, instead of two cups of coffee, may need three. But if this makes you shake, better to have none. What about a good shot of vodka?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts