Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing I've never liked about my 2014 Eco Cruze is the terrible blind spot when I look over my shoulder.

Has anyone tried finding a special "corner mirror" to glue on the standard side view mirror to eliminate that blind spot? Is it even possible? I'm considering doing some research on this and any help insights links or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Joe

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
This was also a problem for me when I bought the Cruze. There is a bad blind spot on these cars. I was surprised several times when I checked my mirrors, looked over my shoulder, started moving and then realized that there was someone there that I didn't see.

I have never used blind spot mirrors on any car I have owned. This is the first car that needed them. I got these and stuck them on the top, inside corner. They have worked great for me, and they look OK.

https://www.amazon.com/CIPA-49403-C...503795402&sr=1-57&keywords=blind+spot+mirrors

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts
Before you put on the spot mirrors, adjust your mirrors so that the car is not in view at all. You will be surprised how much this changes your view.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Before you put on the spot mirrors, adjust your mirrors so that the car is not in view at all. You will be surprised how much this changes your view.
Yes, this is what I do. While sitting in the seat, I lean all the way left and adjust the mirror where I can see good, then I do the right the same way. When I see a car coming up in my center rear view mirror, as it disappears, it arrives in the side mirror.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts