Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had work done recently and it seems like somethings missing. Under the driverside dash near the steering post,up to knee airbag. Also the vent that flows air at your feet at center console is loose. Just seems like some trim or something is missing. I can't seem to find any video or pictures of under riverside dash anywhere. So if anyone can direct me to some or snap a few of your cruze,it would be great. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
I had work done recently and it seems like somethings missing. Under the driverside dash near the steering post,up to knee airbag. Also the vent that flows air at your feet at center console is loose. Just seems like some trim or something is missing. I can't seem to find any video or pictures of under riverside dash anywhere. So if anyone can direct me to some or snap a few of your cruze,it would be great. Thanks!!
What year/model/trim?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry,it's a 2012 ,2lt,1.4 turbo. As to trim PIECES well I'm not sure. Above the carpet against the inside firewall. And at center console up under the dash. Right where the vent that blows air at your feet on the driver side. Plus the vent is loose if you touch it,it moves really easy.
I'm just looking for a reference so I know what should be there.

Thanks,
Kenny.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
2014 Cruze Diesel

@Biohazard330 Not sure if there’s any difference between your model and mine but here you go for what it’s worth...

Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Rim Car Vehicle Car Trunk Auto part Vehicle Car Auto part Rim Family car

2014 Cruze Diesel, two-tone tan/brown interior. Hope this helps!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts