Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,148 Posts
Where and when(gonna wait till spring when all this snow is gone)? Cincinnati not too far from Indiana.

·
Premium Member
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure where just yet, going to wait for more people who might be interested lol. Yes it'll be during the spring time lol, or maybe the summer. We have a local car show called a Cruise In and and car is allowed to enter in it. That would be kinda epic if we had like 10-20 Cruzes in it lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
92 Posts
I would definitely be interested. I work with another member here, so that would be two more Cruzes possibly

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yes, I work with Agent_Orange we would be both down for this!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
May be interested! Will watch for more details

·
Registered
77 Posts
There is this low key spot that ppl around here meet up at. It's the prefect place to meet up. It's right next to the high way then after that we usually cruze to lower Wacker

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
104 Posts
has anyone heard of tru? it is a big car get together every Friday and Saturday when weather is nice. It is in Indy on 31st street right off of 465. Normally 100 to 200 cars out. Normally it is just me and one other guy representing the cruzes

·
Premium Member
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
has anyone heard of tru? it is a big car get together every Friday and Saturday when weather is nice. It is in Indy on 31st street right off of 465. Normally 100 to 200 cars out. Normally it is just me and one other guy representing the cruzes
When does it happen?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Every Friday and Saturday depending on the weather. You guys should add Indiana ecotecs on Facebook we have meets all over the indy area but there is only 2 or 3 cruze's in the group right now most of the others are cobalt ss and hhr ss. But if we have a meet I have to make sure there is e85 around or else I can't go

·
Registered
104 Posts
There is also a car show in sulpher springs on August 23rd and they are giving out awards for the most club participation and longest distance traveled so we should get a bunch together to go

1 - 20 of 24 Posts