Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any one in the Indiana or Ohio area wanting to get some meets together I just went to a cobalt one today and want to get one started for the cruze

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It wasnt to bad today but I just ment in general I havent found hardley anyone around me with cruzes just cobalts

·
Super Moderator
5,160 Posts
Where in Ohio or Indiana? I am from Cincinnati and wouldn't mind getting together. From what I see you are in oxford. That is 35 min from me. I am Northgate.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm from the Cleveland area and wouldn't mind meeting up sometime. Just let me know if anyone wants to organize one.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that wants to meet maybe we can get the group of cobalts to meet up with us and have a big meet I know they have a dyno lined up to do all there cars maybe I can get us all in if you would want

·
Premium Member
2,266 Posts
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that wants to meet maybe we can get the group of cobalts to meet up with us and have a big meet I know they have a dyno lined up to do all there cars maybe I can get us all in if you would want
Where is the dyno at?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Super Moderator
5,160 Posts
I am willing to drive little(find out what kind of highway mileage I get). We could meet half way to those up north(cleveland area) say like Dayton, Wilmigton or Columbus. My suggestion. Get together for lunch look at our cars. Anyone comes up with a time or location, let us know.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm trying to find out when and where they are doing the dyno but they asked me to go at the meet the other day and I will talk to them I'm sure they don't mind if others come along and I'm game for any thing my friend said we could use his barn to throw a meet but he lives in the middle of no where

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright i got the info for the dyno it is on the 12th and at cozzolino motorsports in Indianapolis if you are thinking about going let me know maybe we can meet up and all show up at the same time

·
Super Moderator
5,160 Posts
So where is the dyno? Indianapolis? Are there a lot of people from Indy?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I mean that is where the cobalts are going if we want to get one for just cruzes if we want I just figured we could show them what they a missing

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Does anyone know a tuner that would want to come to a meet and maybe make some money

1 - 20 of 69 Posts