Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a way, (short of driving all the back to the out of town dealer and asking them directly) how to find out who the first dealer was that took delivery of a 2017 Cruze? Reason I ask is, when the salesman was completing the paperwork, he said something about how they got the car from another dealer. I was curious as to what dealer that was, like maybe it was a dealer from out of state or something? Since it's technically a new car, I can't find out anything by doing a title search.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
This information is clearly listed on the original MSRP sticker. How many miles did it have on it? You could Google your Vin#. PM Chevy Customer Service, they could tell you.
@Eddy Cruze Did ya ever get that Spyder out of yer Head ?

Ya know ya can always take IT to an Entamologist and find out where IT came from before you owned IT .......

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Yes, the window sticker should have it. Also, the dealer may sometimes give you a stock item detail sheet, basically a window sticker but not fancy and printed from their system. They can pull that to show what options are on a car and the price without pulling a full window sticker.

If you strike out there, can you just call your salesman? Just tell them that you are curious on the history of the car. If no luck there, Chevy Customer Care should be able to help you.

I tracked down mine, but I had the original dealer's name. I contacted them and they sent me a copy of the delivery receipt, along with a few stickers for the dealer, so you never know what you can find if you just ask!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This information is clearly listed on the original MSRP sticker. How many miles did it have on it? You could Google your Vin#. PM Chevy Customer Service, they could tell you.
I tried google before I posted the question. It had 200 miles on it when we got it. Thanks for the information about the MSRP sticker, it had the original destination on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts