Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
elwood58-- Very nice personal review. This is what GM needs to read, the real world drivers & not just having a test car for a week or less like most car publications or newspapers do.

We loaded our LTZ RS with every single option that you can get. So hearing that the NAV is a nice feature including the Pioneer pkg should make my wife love that she'll have such a nice audio setup.

We're like 3 days from ours coming in to the dealership and then still has to get its after-market add-ons done.

So needless to say, we're very excited..:D

·
Registered
234 Posts
I can't wait to see GoldenRS's ride. It will be nice to see the RS package in something other than the media spread red, black, and that awful blue color.
Me too..I just hope that the color is as good on the Cruze in person as I've seen on the Equinox's & Malibu's that the dealer had for comparison when we ordered ours. This morning when I left work and was cruising down the highway, I came across 5 Cruzes. They were mainly LS's except for one LT and they were either black,red or dark blue too..

So Cruze sightings are becoming more of a daily occurrence here in the Southern Metro of the Twin Cities.

Trust me..The wife has already directed me to take a vacation day for our delivery pick-up. Been reading the online version of the owners manual already. :D

Pics will follow for sure..

·
Registered
234 Posts
Well it's been a week and our impression are great. The handling,braking and of the course the interior are well beyond what I expected and read about..

First tank of gas equaled out to 24.7mpg roughly and that's with a 70/30 city/highway driving route..For comparison, our Saturn Aura w/the 3.6 averaged about 16.8mpg with the same 70/30 mix of driving. So yeah were happy with mpg at this point.

This car handles better than our Aura did in the snow and they both were outfitted with snow tires.

The transmission as of now at 300miles has yet to show any weird signs, but the wife hasn't complained. So that's a good sign.:D

The only two things that need to be addressed by the dealer is the usb port fails to pickup my wifes 8gb Zune & my son's 16gb Zune HD. Second is the 'RS' badge on the passenger door needs replacing as the red inlay from the top of the 'S' has disappeared. Again minor things & nothing to loss my interest in the car for sure..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.