Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Can you PM your best price on a black finish Injen cold air intake please for my 13 cruze eco??

·
Registered
611 Posts
I just skipped to the end of the thread, so I'm sorry if this was already asked, but do you have anything in the works for the Cruze TD? I would be very interested. Thx!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Question: Why are intakes for the Cruze so much more expensive compared to what they are for a lot of other cars?

For Example: My friend bought a K&N for his Corolla XRS and played around 100. I bought an AEM intake for my S10 Xtreme with the heat shields for $65.

Is it just because they are so new? If so, should I just wait a few years before buying one?

All the threads on them on this forum say that they don't really increase HP, so is 200 something worth the "sound"?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
No idea, most ALL intakes from Injen/AEM/K&N run about $200-300. In the last 10+ years in business we have never saw a new cold air intake for $65 from AEM, unless it was JUST a filter.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi could you please help me out with the shipping i'm located in Sydney, Australia , NSW not sure if you do shipping oversea's but if i could get some info on how to get my hands on a pair of these's intake.

And Another thing is we have what they call Holden Cruze mine built 2011 JH series 2 Sri-V 1.4ltr turbo would this intake fit!1

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Injen does not show it fits any other Cruze other than the USA model at this time....

We have more in stock, shipping daily.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts