2lt wheels set of 4 with tpms $500

front and rear weather tech mats $100

red ez flash cable $100

3 acdelco oil filters $15

·
Conservative Acoustic Foam
1,028 Posts
Any pics? Year/trim of car?

Edit: Well, I see the year and trim in sig...but still would be smart to include in ad.

Reactions: .Cody

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
345 Posts
I want the wheels and mats. Shipping to 55934?

·
Super Moderator
5,103 Posts
Where are you at? May be interested in the wheels. How did you get 2lt wheels when you just sold a 1lt?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys I wasn't getting any emails that there were replys. Everything is still avaliable, I am in the Chicago area, I prefer local pickup on the wheels, I bought the 2lt wheels right after I got my car they were new take offs and only used them in summer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry guys I wasn't getting any emails that there were replys. Everything is still avaliable, I am in the Chicago area, I prefer local pickup on the wheels, I bought the 2lt wheels right after I got my car they were new take offs and only used them in summer.
Ah, I am in southern california but I definitely want the injen intake if you're willing to ship

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everything is still avaliable, I can ship everything but the wheels.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Are the tires in good shape? I know you don't, but I'm in Cincy and could potentially drive up. Step daughter's 2012 is going to be due for some tires in the near future and she has an LS so these wheels and tires would be a nice upgrade. Are these 16" rims/tires? I can't remember what the 2LT wheels look like.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
image.jpg
The wheels have tires on them but they need to be replaced. They are 17s.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts