Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this helps someone wanting factory nav on there Cruze

Ok great news installed the new or new to me used off Ebay and car-part installed the radio and control pad today all went well, turned car on and radio was locked but turned on good news. I have the ability of gm tiss so tried to program with vin had miss match so use vin with my options but with nav. programmed with success all worked well. contacted Onstar all is good , called XM and transferred the radio id number and now XM works great, but nav can't find me so ordered a spliter and cables today. when I get it, I will start a new thread on how to install a nav on a my link radio , most will not be able to program but should be able to be done by a local dealer for just a small charge

Update parts you will need. I know this should work on 14 and 15 Cruze with My Link radios and pioneer. The radio may be different number if you don't have the pioneer with the My Link

radio part number are 23176151 , 23182562 , 23208317 23375146 and 84027468 all super seed to each other the one I found for the cheapest price was 23208317 that I use in my 2015 Cruze diesel. got it off car-part.com for 150.00 with free shipping

You will also need the nav radio control head the part I used was 95057379 got it off ebay for 108.00 with free shipping , you can also use 91914368

You will need a nav antenna the cheapest was I found was off ebay I used part number 15226445 was after market out of Az. for 13.95 with free shipping.

272.00 not a bad price for factory navigation.

you can find videos off you-tube on how to remove your radio. When I installed the radio and turned on said it was locked , I just looked for a car on on auto trader and got a vin for a car with my options and used that vin to program the radio.

Have been using it for the last few days , found when I set a destination it has Voice commands as well it displays the directions in the center of the
instrument cluster under the navigation screen.

Some one may help with this one now when in reverse and the rear camera comes on there are no guidance lines on the screen they are turned on in setting but are not there . On cars with backup sensors what is displayed my car dose not have the backup sensors this my be my problems.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
I just looked for a car on on auto trader and got a vin for a car with my options and used that vin to program the radio.
So now the VIN doesn't match your BCM? Wouldn't that cause a theft alert and shut down the radio?

Are you saying your car now thinks it has a different VIN then it really is?

·
Registered
127 Posts
The backup guide lines were added in 2015. Does anyone know which radio VIN above would have the guide lines for the backup camera option?

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Seems like more of a hassle than it's worth in my opinion. My phone sits perfectly in the area infront of the screen and I use Google Maps. Will a dealer be able to update the nav you've installed with map updates? Those will still cost a lot of money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts