Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have pulled the trigger and purchased a Pioneer model # AVH-X4500BT also I have purchased a Scosche dash kit for fitting the head unit for a clean look. Is there a wire harness I can buy so I don't have to splice wires? I want to be able to reinstall factory headunit when I get rid of the car. Please I could use some help on the situation. THANKS.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have pulled the trigger and purchased a Pioneer model # AVH-X4500BT also I have purchased a Scosche dash kit for fitting the head unit for a clean look. Is there a wire harness I can buy so I don't have to splice wires? I want to be able to reinstall factory headunit when I get rid of the car. Please I could use some help on the situation. THANKS.
You need this.... Amazon.com: Metra GMOS-044 GM Factory Integration Interface Adapter for 2010-up Select GM Vehicles: Car Electronics

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yeah I got the 7 inch AVIC-Z150BH and gotta install it soon. Was gonna use the Metra or the scosche. Anyone got a 7" installed and wanna share info?
Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all.
I also need wire colors for each speaker and position. Front right front left and etc. Please help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts