Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, been lurking for a while, and searching forever, but to no avail. I am slightly dying to get a subwoofer installed in my cruze. Has anybody accomplished this yet, and if so any tips? Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes I agree, the default sound system is clear, thanks to the tweeters, but lacks bass... entirely.. Would love if anyone had tips on this.

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
i just ordered a low powered sub for my cruze and am in the middle of replacing all the stock speakers with decent pioneer 6.5s. It seems like the new speakers will have even less bass then the paper stock ones(stock speakers look like toys btw) which baffles the **** out of me but crutchfield said this is because the paper ones have more movement then the pioneers. the pioneers will have a crisper clearer sound but will definitely need the sub to balance everything out. I will install sub next week so i will fill you in then!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I did it . I used a WIREZ lcdss10-2 line output converter and hooked up to rear speakers. then in to a Pioneer Prs-0800 amp, then to pioneer 12' low profile sub . I have the 9 pioneer sound system in the car and added a sub for a 10 speaker sound system. I will try to add some pics

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ah, I have been wondering about this as I already have a sub in my trunk....just isn't hooked to anything haha. This is one of the cheaper mods I've been raking up money for, since it seems to really lack base, even set at the highest level.

I'd love to see some pictures, cmark

·
Administrator
15,763 Posts
This thread is over 2 years old. Please create a new thread if you want to talk about something. cmarkwart, welcome to CruzeTalk. Let me know if you need help creating new threads (click on my name, then click on private message).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.