Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! When I bought my 2018 Chevy Cruze LS I did not add the Cruise control option. I now regret that decision and wanted to add it on now. Is that something the dealer can add on or is the aftermarket route better?

·
Super Moderator
5,228 Posts
Hello! When I bought my 2018 Chevy Cruze LS I did not add the Cruise control option. I now regret that decision and wanted to add it on now. Is that something the dealer can add on or is the aftermarket route better?

I had the same problem when I bought my 2011 LS No cruise control. I ended up going after market with a Rostra CC kit https://www.amazon.com/Rostra-Compl...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZD4JJZ36VKM2TATENFRN. Honestly not sure if dealer can do or how much. This just filled the bill for me! Not sure what will work for 2018 Cruze as I said mine was 2011.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
The dealer won't or can't add on any options. But they might install an aftermarket.

You'll be cheaper anyways.

I wanted to change the power window switch. One thing I miss about my Hyundai. The auto up and down.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,251 Posts
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I had the dealer add factory cruise to the 2013 LS I bought my daughter. They charged me $300 at my first oil change. It's worth checking with them

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I had the dealer add factory cruise to the 2013 LS I bought my daughter. They charged me $300 at my first oil change. It's worth checking with them
When was that? I'm under the impression that factory retro-fit kits are no longer available (for 2013's).

The price looks good - it's consistent with the list price for the aftermarket Rostra units.

Doug

·
Registered
61 Posts
May of 2017

Reactions: plano-doug
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.