Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I know the ECO model is "specially formulated" for MPG but the "instant" display would be handy for everyone.

How do we go about petitioning GM to add the functionality back into non-ECO model Cruzes? :) Since ECO has it and the same engine I'd have to think this is a software issue, not hardware... ??

-jk
And you'd be right. the only difference is that in averaged readouts, the sensor data is logged and is constantly being divided by. the instant readout uses the same sensor data, but is not logged. it's real time, and forgets the last MPG calculation number immediately.

that's it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
LIFE!

--

Hello,

What you would want to do is follow this link:

Chevy | Help - Contact Us | Chevrolet

From there, you can choose your method of contact. I do document these emails, but I think following the link would be your best route. Thank you for your suggestions and have a great day!

Geoff Allen
GM Customer Service

·
Registered
167 Posts
Geoff is a GM Rep on the Trailblazer boards, and he's gotten us results in the past. he's a swell fella and he says start there. it's not home plate by any means (never is), but it's at least the bat to get the show started.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.