Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all!

I have a quick question about the intake manifolds on our cars. I seem to have broken mine and now it has a vacuum leak...It happened due to hardpiping the intercooler and making it too tight without play...!!
I was able to find a used part for 100 Euro but it has a different part number although it is from an A14NET motor.
I am planning on buying it and just use the plastic manifold, replacing all the other parts with mine (throttle body, injectors and all sensors).
Would it fit or will I have trouble?? My intake manifold is the one with the part number 55581014 and the used one I found has a somewhat smaller number 5557..... something. I checked about the orange valve and it's present...my only concern is if it will fit.
I'd buy a new one but OPEL wants 1400 Euro for it...!!
Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,346 Posts
The manifold and valve cover were both superseded in later years by updated part numbers. The 558 is the current one I'm finding for sale. IF the check valve is still intact in the one you're finding, it should fit, but it's probably going to be even more prone to the same thing happening again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts