Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Intake tube, where to find in silicone

1536 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Thebigzeus
So after swapping my K&N Filter out for an Injen, I noticed the tube that connects to the turbo/k&n intake has a crack/slice in it. I could replace it with another GM one, but does anyone have a place where I can get an aftermarket silicone one? I looked on eBay but can’t seem to find the right size. GM part number is 13265785.