Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have my 2017 Cruze hatch, I know a few of you guys were messing around with doing intakes on the cars. I recently picked up a new tig welder and was planning on making a custom cold air intake soon. Was wondering if any of you knew the turbo inlet diameter or possibly what type of MAF sensor the Cruze uses off the top of your head. I can always measure the inlet of need be, I'm just completely unsure of what MAF this uses an I will need to get a mount to weld to the intake pipe.

I'm more used to chevy v8s and not so much with the 4 cylinder engines

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Hello, I have my 2017 Cruze hatch, I know a few of you guys were messing around with doing intakes on the cars. I recently picked up a new tig welder and was planning on making a custom cold air intake soon. Was wondering if any of you knew the turbo inlet diameter or possibly what type of MAF sensor the Cruze uses off the top of your head. I can always measure the inlet of need be, I'm just completely unsure of what MAF this uses an I will need to get a mount to weld to the intake pipe.

Dont do it, unless your goal is making noise.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's 3" OD treadstone performance sells the maf flanges.

Dont do it, unless your goal is making noise.
Thanks for the info on pipe diameter. Your setup looks pretty good

And I see no issue with adding the short ram, it's a lot cheaper if an option of waiting for GMs release

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.