Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone :)

I have a question regarding my newly installed interior ambient lighting. I just got it installed at my Chevy dealer, and rather than waste time schlepping back there to find a service person to talk to, I thought I'd ask here first.

The description says that the light has two intensity levels; however, I can't figure out how to switch it to the higher level. The lighting is pretty, but quite dim. Nowhere on the instruction sheet does it say how to increase the intensity. It just explains how to switch to the different colors manually, or let it cycle through the colors automatically. There is a little push-button inside the armrest; no other switches or dials or anything.

Anyone know the trick to increasing the intensity?

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you merc6 for the good suggestion. I tried that; no luck. Dang, I really wanted a brighter intensity. :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tommyt37...yes. I ordered the part online through my Chevy dealer and they installed it. The description said the lighting had two intensity levels - high & low. The colors are good but I would like them to be a bit bolder/stronger.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, technically on/off is two intensities ...... :grin:
Cute, lmao :)

The intensity consistently stays the same no matter what. I also tried using the interior dimmer; no change. Oh well. At least the colors are pretty; I especially like the purple. But it would look way cooler if it was a little brighter :huh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.