Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i am very slacking on this cruze, i feel bad for it just sitting there all stock, but working OT at work is getting crazy with classes starting. But while i was at work i found my next tiny addition for her;

2013 Chevrolet Cruze Dome Light LED Lights | LED Replacement Bulbs for Cars | 12v | Super Bright LEDs

For the Map/Dome/License Plate.

As well as;

7 Color 4pc LEDGlow LED Interior Lights Lighting Kit

for around the feet areas.

Both in red (I have the crystal red exterior with the black/red interior). Think this would all be too much red LED?

I also wanted to see if anyone had used this sites or these LED's before to make sure they do indeed fit into all 3 areas and look as good as they say.​

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you (or anyone) know/remember how many lights there actually are between the map lights, dome lights, and license plate lights. I forgot to look today, and i want to order today at work so i can get the shipping out today.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Installed them this weekend. Look very sweet, a nice faint red glow. Ill get pics up either tonight or tmrw.

But just an FYI if anyone wants to know; my 2013 actually had 3 bulbs on the map, 1 in the dome, and 2 in the license plate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts