Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with a WT mat ?? from the pics it seems the WT has higher sides and foot rest then the huskys but wanted to confirm .

·
Vendor
1,192 Posts
Hi there, floor liners both by Husky and WeatherTech feature pretty good coverage for the 'dead pedal'. Both liners have that molded shape, yet the shape of the edges is different.
I have found the real pictures of both WeatherTech and Husky liners for the Cruze online for you, so that you could see the difference.
Huskies feature higher edges, if we look in general, and with WeatherTechs the height of the raised lip increases to the front.
So which ones are better for you really depends on what kind of protection you are looking for.
Here you can get more information on these WeatherTech floor liners and Husky liners for your Cruze.
Floor Mat Flooring Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the huskys and feel like they could cover more area towards the door and towards the chair. Dead pedal and tunnel coverage are good. I was worried they might be a little slippery when my shoes tracked in snow or rain, but I can rest my foot without slipping toward the firewall.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We bought the OEM trays, they are massive. So tall in fact, they almost look strange. They have only been installed for a few days, so there's a large gap between the high sidewall and the door sill. Assuming they will relax and fit better as time goes on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.