Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I'm new here and I have been having an issue with my 2015 cruze lately. Randomly and seemingly with no cause, the Aux jack will "connect" with nothing actually connected. Does anyone have this issue, or has anyone fixed this before? I can't even listen to the radio, use Bluetooth, or have my radio shut off. It will interrupt everything. Thank you!

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Welcome Adam!

I can't help with your issue, but if you think this is a problem, don't buy a Ford.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
The aux jack has a switch that tells the radio that something has been plugged in. You might want to get a 3.5mm plug and work the jack and see you can clean the switch contacts.If your car has less than 36,000 miles on it, it should still be covered by the B2B warranty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I unfortunately am over 36,000. I will try plugging an aux cord in there tonight and hope that helps. Thank you!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The problem has been fixed. I plugged something into it, and then changed the source while it was still plugged in. It's been a few days and has been working fine. Thanks for the help!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts