Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Arie and I purchased a 2013 Cruze LS 1.8 Manual a few days ago. The intention is for the vehicle to be a daily commuter, however making a move to this vehicle from the Jeep community I don't believe I will be able to leave it stock for too long. Im already looking into rims, lip kits, suspension, and audio upgrades. On the exterior its painted in Cyber Gray Metallic from the factory however it may end up with a custom wrap at some point as well. Looking at a lot of the customizations that have taken place and have also been posted to this forum is really inspiring me. I'm looking forward to being a part of the Cruze community, and am glad that a resource such as this exists if any issues come up with the vehicle. Im located in the Inland Empire in Southern California and when the customization begins (lets face it, it was never going to remain stock like I told myself signing paperwork at the dealer) I look forward to finding local meets and events to attend.

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
Welcome Sounds like my first Cruze but mine was a Grey 2011 LS 6M. Hope we can help you find what you are looking for.

·
Administrator
25,600 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. Stock - what's that? Oh, it's a Cruze on the showroom floor. :)

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum! This certainly is a great place to get inspiration and ideas for your Cruze, and share your thoughts as well. We love pictures here! In fact I'll attatch one of my two rides just because I feel like it. Also, just curious, what kind of Jeep did/do you have?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. Stock - what's that? Oh, it's a Cruze on the showroom floor. :)

So this could really open up an interesting conversation.... Who is racing the various versions of Cruzes, where and what official association and class?

I think there would be a few brave enough to run the 440 yard dash.

I also think we need to encourage a few more Eco-modder class members to show up on Ecomodder too. I know of a few TD folks would occupy the top of the list and keep it, away from those duped VW folks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum! This certainly is a great place to get inspiration and ideas for your Cruze, and share your thoughts as well. We love pictures here! In fact I'll attatch one of my two rides just because I feel like it. Also, just curious, what kind of Jeep did/do you have?
I had a 2001 Cherokee. 4.0 auto with a ford 9 inch and detroit locker in the rear and a dana "super 30" in the front with a spartan locker. It was sitting on 33" BFG all terrains with a 5 and a half inch long arm suspension. It was tons of fun, rarely got stuck, and also only managed to pull about 10 mpg with the re-gear for the tires on the highway. Im going to miss it,but not the fuel costs.
IMG_0342.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts