Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, my name is Steven, I'm from Chilliwack, BC, Canada. I had been in the market for a new car, been browsing autotrader.ca for over a year making sure I was on top of pricing. I was actually in the market for a 2014 For Fusion Ecoboost, because I wanted something with turbo that would suit my family, when I discovered a 2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel on sale for a really good price. I ended up missing out on the used Cruze Diesel I was looking at, but that got me interested in Cruze diesels. Most new Cruze diesels sell for around $29,000 in my area, so I didn't think I was going to be able to get one. I kept my eye out though and a few weeks after I missed out on the 2014 Cruze diesel a Chev dealership 200 miles away put 10 brand new 2015 Cruze diesels on sale for $23,000, I was all over that like white on rice. Worked a deal over the phone and now I'm the the proud owner of a brand new 2015 Chevy Cruze Turbo Diesel 2.0.

Very happy with the car so far, only thing that's bugged me so far is that the door openings aren't as big as any other vehicle I've ever been in, I'm a fairly big guy so I do find it a little awkward to get in. That one issue was definitely not enough to out weigh all the things I love this car though. Any questions for me please feel free, I'm always down to yack about cars. Hope to hear from peeps soon!

4 weeks from today I'm going to be driving from Vancouver to LA and back, hitting up Mammoth Lakes, San Fran and the Oregon Coast on the way home. I can't wait!

Attachments

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Great color choice. I'm jealous of that sweet diesel torque.

Reactions: ss1981

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,307 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts