Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Hello, I am Ethan Williamm . I really love to join this forum because I came here to share & Get knowledge, information.
Hey welcome Ethan from the UK, everybody welcome him and of course there will be that one time $9.95 membership fee plus tax, look for my PM. Nah it is all free & the best place to learn about the CRUZE!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

Hey Eddy I gave ya a like ..

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Welcome! We are full of information, but we also like to have fun.

Mmmm... my given name is William too, but without the extra "m". Does it cause you problems? How do you pronounce it with an extra consonant? ;)
I was a Union Directory Assistance Operator for A T & T. I would have to ask you "and how are you spelling Williamm"? When it came to names like Smith callers would ask me if I was plain stupid. I then was promoted to sending out checks for a Dime lost at pay phones. When I'd ask for the customer's address they would sometimes say the most horrible things you've ever heard.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
I was a Union Directory Assistance Operator for A T & T. I would have to ask you "and how are you spelling Williamm"? When it came to names like Smith callers would ask me if I was plain stupid. I then was promoted to sending out checks for a Dime lost at pay phones. When I'd ask for the customer's address they would sometimes say the most horrible things you've ever heard.

Haha!

I remember directory assistance! Nowadays I'd be more likely to ask for an ip check. ;)

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts