Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Epic Beard Man
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attn: Michigan members, and members traveling from the west to Lordstown:

Michigan members are planning to meet at Love's truck stop at Bahnsen Road, near I-280 and the Ohio Turnpike I-80/90 so we can all travel together to Lordstown. This should be a pretty central location for everyone coming south via different highways, and worked well last year.

Anyone else coming from the north or west along I-80 are welcome to join us here to travel together. If you think you will be able to join, please let me know what your car is so we can watch for you.

MEET TIME: 5:30 PM Eastern Time, possibly slightly later

26530 Baker Road (@ Bahnsen Road)
Stony Ridge, OH 43551

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=2653...r=26530+Baker+Dr,+Perrysburg,+Ohio+43551&z=17

This is the newest and cleanest truck stop (of the three) at that exit. The Lordstown/Austintown hotels, if you're going there, are only a little over two hours from here. You do have to head west on Bahnsen a little and then turn right on Baker in order to turn into Love's.

It is one exit north of the turnpike on I-280, so it'll be quick for us to jump on there and get rolling.

Look for the gang of Cruzen at the front of the parking lot!

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Hope to meet up with u earlier in the ride if thats alright. Have you checked construction on I275S @ I75s? I couldve sworn I saw today that the ramp was closed.

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
Anyone coming from further west on I-80? I'm leaving Denver tomorrow morning heading east on I-76 and I-80. I'll be approaching the Chicago suburbs early lunch time on Thursday.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Unfortunately we are leaving earlier, so I won't be meeting up. However I'll wave at any Cruze I come across!

·
Epic Beard Man
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope to meet up with u earlier in the ride if thats alright. Have you checked construction on I275S @ I75s? I couldve sworn I saw today that the ramp was closed.
Oh yeah, that's fine. My dad said the Eureka exit is a mess though, they tore it all up, road is down to one lane, etc. Perhaps the next exit down would be better.

According to the MDOT map, the only construction will be some random lane closures along 75 near Monroe on Saturday. Tomorrow should be clear.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Anyone coming from further west on I-80? I'm leaving Denver tomorrow morning heading east on I-76 and I-80. I'll be approaching the Chicago suburbs early lunch time on Thursday.
You are taking the more northern route than I.. To bad we couldn't have Cruzed together..

·
Registered
65 Posts
I would join you guys this weekend, but unfortunately I have to work. I'm not too far from Lordstown being in Dayton. It's roughly a 3 1/2 hour drive for me. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts